Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2019

My Visit to the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs.

One of my main items on my list for my last trip was going to see the Christmas Tree Trail they have at Disney Springs.  I was able to fit it on one evening, so that made me really happy.  Bonus........I got to see Santa and sit on his lap!
I just loved all the trees and their decorations on the 27+ trees they had this year.  They were all so pretty but, my standout favorites were The Little Mermaid tree (of course!) , the Princess and the Frog, Mary Poppins, Haunted Mansion, STAR WARS and Pinocchio! (Really I loved them all!)

I hope you enjoy seeing all the photos below, because I really enjoyed taking them.

Something happened to my Little Mermaid and Cinderella tree photos, so I had to borrow one to show you!
The Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail at Disney World is a fun and free way to get in the Christmas spirit. Find out more about this seasonal event. #disneysprings #disneyworld #disneychristmas #disney #christmas
Photo Credit: Smart Mouse Travel

Photo Credit: Disneyfoodblog

This was at the actual beginning of the trail, and I love this!!  Makes me want to buy multiple Monorail sets and do this.......but I won't!  













I had to take two different angles of the Haunter Mansion tree...it was absolutely amazing!
























No comments:

Post a Comment