Total Pageviews

Friday, December 20, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! My Experience at Tusker House for Breakfast, and Something Extra!

Open our door to food that some Guests consider to be among the best at Walt Disney World Resort.

I had Breakfast for the first time at Tusker House on my last trip.  I really enjoyed it, and had great character interactions.  I had written a FOODIE FRIDAY post about this location for lunch/dinner, and it was not a good review, except for the character part.
I did not care for the food at the later meals, but the breakfast choices were great!

Curry chicken, rice and zucchini on a plate

Sliced Berbere-rub beef and rice on a plate
Photo credit for the above 3 photos: My Disney Experience
Donald Duck is your host for this character dining experience regardless if it is breakfast, lunch or dinner.  His pals include Daisy, Mickey and Goofy.  They are all so fun to interact with.  Daisy and I have a standing agreement that we always do a selfie together!

Donald got in on the Selfie trend with me as well!


Having fun with Mickey and Goofy here!!



Again, I really adore the character interactions here, and the breakfast experience was great.  My server was very attentive and friendly.  She took the pictures of me with Mickey and Goofy.  

I will definitely go back to Tusker House for breakfast again soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The extra post for this week is about the Orange Bird Treat at Sunshine Tree Terrace for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  It was totally adorable, and since I love Orange Bird, I just had to get this.  Over all I would say it was "ok", but if I considered purchasing this again, I would say no.  Like I said, very cute, the top part with the orange white chocolate coating was good, the mousse on the inside was tasty, but the piece of cake it was sitting on was not good!  It had a really odd flavor and was very dry and almost to the point of being stale.  Over all it was kind of a disappointment for the $5.99 price point.




The full breakfast menu for Tusker House is posted below.  Stop by again next week for another FOODIE FRIDAY!

Tusker House Restaurant

Breakfast Menu

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Africa
Character Dining
PLEASE NOTE: Guests may consult with a chef or special diets trained Cast Member before placing an order. We use reasonable efforts in our sourcing, preparation and handling procedures to avoid the introduction of the named allergens into allergy-friendly menu choices. While we take steps to prevent cross-contact, we do not have separate allergy-friendly kitchens and are unable to guarantee that a menu item is completely free of allergens. Allergy-friendly offerings are reliant on supplier ingredient labels. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of each food item. Allergen advisory statements (e.g.,”may contain") are not regulated and therefore not taken into consideration when developing allergy-friendly meals. It is ultimately our Guests' discretion to make an informed choice based upon their individual dietary needs. Plant-based items do not contain any animal meat, dairy eggs or honey.
Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.Stop by again next week, as we take a look at another dining location at Walt Disney World.






No comments:

Post a Comment