Total Pageviews

Friday, December 27, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! My Latest Experience at Tiffin's

Paul and I had a dinner at Tiffin's in Disney's Animal Kingdom park a few years back.  I was so totally enthralled with this dining location, I just knew I had to go back, and when I was eating my lunch this time, I actually made the reservation to dine there again the first week in March when we are down for my birthday.

Photo of Tiffins Restaurant - Orlando, FL, United States

Not only is it the food and the surroundings, but the Cast Members from the people who check you in, to the servers, everything here makes me want to go back.

My server this last time was Mikey, and I just loved this guy.  He was so special!  Friendly, courteous, kind, attentive...you name it.  





The menu cover


The menu pages are all below.








 I chose the Rose' for my wine choice with the main entree I decided on.





This bread with dipping sauce was different, but tasty.  The dipping sauce was sour and sweet at the same time. 








I dined on the Tiffin's Salad, which was totally different, delicious, refreshing and very different from anything I had ever had before.  It consisted of Avocado, Tomato, Roasted Sweet Corn, Queso Fresco, and Buttermilk Dressing. A totally beautiful presentation.


My main entree was the Butter Chicken.  This was so good, I want to have it right now!!

Chickpea-Rice Croquette, English Peas, Cauliflower, Pickled Onion





Once again, thanks for joining me on my FOODIE FRIDAY travels!  Please stop by again next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment