Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Last But Not Least...Holiday Decoration at Grand Destino Tower!

Hey everyone!  Hope you Christmas was great.  Today, I am sharing the last part of the holiday decorations from my trip.  The second half of my stay in November was at Grand Destino Tower.  It's a beautiful edition to Coronado Springs Resort, and I am so happy I was able to stay there!

With this being a new addition to the resort, no one really had any idea of what the decorations would look like, so this was really fun to see them first hand, and for the first time!  Here are a few shots of the decorations around the Tower, and some with me and my friend Beatrice!





These huge bells were hanging from the arches in the outside overhang of the lobby area.  They were so pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment