Total Pageviews

Friday, December 6, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! My First Experience at the Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot!

The Garden Grill in the Land pavilion at Walt Disney World's Epcot for some reason, was never on my radar.  I have no idea why, it was just a dining location that I never thought of when seeking out those coveted Advanced Dining Reservations.

 Related image

When I was planning my last trip, I wanted to do things I had never done before. This last trip was chock full of "never done before" things, so here we are with one of the first.

I am totally in love with Garden Grill and seriously, I can't wait to go back again.  First off, the food was really very good.  Not your typical buffet Character Meal that we seem doomed to experience, but a sit down meal when the characters come to you in a relaxed manor.  What the heck you say???  YUP!  Truth!!
           The salad above is awesome!  I could have eaten that entire bowl by myself!

                                                Such a great variety of things to eat!

This is a rotating restaurant and it's fun to see the Living With the Land attraction go by from up above as you have your meal.  The tables are set so you really don't see the people next to you because of the way everything it set up so the floor can rotate 360 as you dine.

The characters come to see you more than once as they make their way around the circle.  You never feel rushed in anyway.  They will even sit down with you if you want some photos like that.  This particular character meal has Chip and Dale, Mickey and Pluto who are your hosts.


I think this is one of my favorite photos from this trip!  #nofilterselfie!




I was by myself, but had so much fun taking photos of the characters and doing selfies with each of them.  

You can find my photos below, and the complete lunch menu from the My Disney Experience page as well!

Garden Grill Restaurant

Lunch Menu

Epcot, Future World
Character Dining
PLEASE NOTE: Guests may consult with a chef or special diets trained Cast Member before placing an order. We use reasonable efforts in our sourcing, preparation and handling procedures to avoid the introduction of the named allergens into allergy-friendly menu choices. While we take steps to prevent cross-contact, we do not have separate allergy-friendly kitchens and are unable to guarantee that a menu item is completely free of allergens. Allergy-friendly offerings are reliant on supplier ingredient labels. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of each food item. Allergen advisory statements (e.g.,”may contain") are not regulated and therefore not taken into consideration when developing allergy-friendly meals. It is ultimately our Guests' discretion to make an informed choice based upon their individual dietary needs. Plant-based items do not contain any animal meat, dairy eggs or honey.
Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Please join me again next week as we take a look at my dinner in Epcot this same day!!  See ya' real soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment