Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 12, 2019

For My Birthday Trip, I'm Doing the Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour!!

This is a tour I have always wanted to do.........but never had the time on trips in the past.  Since we are not doing park days every day for my birthday trip the first week in March, I thought it would be a perfect time for me to fit this in.

Sun peeking through the trees with Cinderella Castle in the background
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience 

I am going to do the 9am tour time, so Paul can hang out at the resort, or go to Disney Springs for a few hours while I am away on the 5 hour tour.

I will do a complete review of this tour when I get back, but there will be no photos as it is not allowed.

From My Disney Experience this is information for you,

Learn About the Man Behind the Mouse

Hear the intriguing story of Walt Disney and how his vision, innovation and creativity brought the theme park to life. You’ll gain insight on Walt’s thought process as he was designing the park, learn fun trivia and little-known facts, discover hidden Mickeys and other often-overlooked details, and more.

If you are interested in doing this tour, the link for information is:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/keys-to-the-kingdom-tour/

No comments:

Post a Comment