Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2019

My Skyliner Experience

I took some time on a day at Epcot, and went and hopped on the new Disney Skyliner transportation system.  I had seen several videos about it and wanted to check it out for myself.
So, here you have it!  My evaluation.  GREAT!


 I took the first two photos while waiting to board my gondola.



 I really enjoyed this a great deal.  The day was pretty windy, and when we had to stop for a moment or two, you could feel a bit of swaying, but nothing major.  I rode over to Caribbean Beach and then got off and went on the side to return back to Epcot.  I have not really a fear of heights, but more a fear of falling.  I am great in an airplane, but put me on a bridge close to the edge and my knees go out from under me.   This did not bother me in the least.  

Here are some of the photos I took from the gondola I was in.  I was in an "unwrapped" gondola.  It's nice to be in one of these if you are interested in taking photos or videos.  If you are one that has the characters on it, it's a little more challenging.








Have you ridden the Skyliners yet?  If so, post your response in the comment section below, and let me know what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment