Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ten Things Disney Cruisers Never Say


Ten Things Disney Cruisers Never Say

posted on September 9th, 2014 by Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line

Any Disney cruiser will tell you all about the magical memories they are making on their voyage, complete with fun family activities, delicious dining and awesome entertainment. But as much as there is to talk about, there are some things you’ll never hear anyone say aboard a Disney ship
  1. “I’m not sure a worry-free vacation is right for our family.”
ADG807402
  1. “One ride on the AquaDuck is enough for me.”
  2. “I don’t want any free ice cream.”
  3. “There’s not enough space to store my luggage!”
  4. “I’ll just wait to see that new movie back home in a theater.”
ADG807403
  1. “I totally didn’t cry at the end of Disney’s Believe.”
  2. “But I like to pay for room service!”
  3. “I wish the serving team wasn’t so good at keeping my kids happy during dinner.”
  4. “There aren’t enough fruity drink options.”
ADG807404
  1. “It’s Castaway Cay day? I think I’ll stay in my stateroom.”
I know you can relate, Disney cruisers! So tell me, what would you add to list?

No comments:

Post a Comment