Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pretty Holiday Decorations at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Here are some of the decorations this year at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
I love the old fashioned tinsel look at this park..........what a better theme for "tinseltown", right?

First off, I must talk about Gertie!  The Ice Cream location at Echo Lake is one of my favorite things to see at DHS, Christmas time our not.  She looks so cute here with her Santa hat and ready to help decorate the Christmas Tree with the big red ornament that goes near the top.
I am here with her wearing my Ugly Christmas Sweater with a Dinosaur in a Santa hat!  Almost looks like Gertie herself!


I know we had little china deer like this on our fireplace!


Who let the dogs out?
The Poodles have arrived!



I love the tree in Echo Lake!



I totally remember my Mom having little china figurines just like these little ladies below!


No comments:

Post a Comment