Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Experience of the Decade! Building My Own Light Saber!

On my last trip, one of the "bucket list" things I did was to build my very own light saber at Savi's Workshop!  I have been a STAR WARS fan since it's very first release in the late spring of 1977.  I was 19 years old and hooked from the first time I saw A New Hope.

Fortunately I had my friend Darlene go with me to the event, and she got some great photos of my building session.  After you are done, they give you a special pin to wear and there is a photo of that as well.  I chose the Protection and Defense

The cost is $199.00 before taxes.  It's just so amazing, and I love it, and will cherish it til the day I die. I will probably be the old lady in the retirement home swinging my saber around so no one gets near me!  LOL!!

Here are the photos that were taken, and the link from My Disney Experience to check out the information for booking.

Have you built a light saber as well?  If so, let me know in the comment section below!
Enjoy!





















Here is the link for you!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/hollywood-studios/savis-workshop-handbuilt-lightsabers/

No comments:

Post a Comment