Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Holiday Beauty at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter

I love staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.  It's in my top five favorite resorts on Disney property.  I love the small size and the quaintness of the entire place.
When I got there on my trip that began November 18, there were no decorations up as of yet.  The Cast Member who checked me in said they were one of the last resorts being decorated.  I was going to be there for five nights, so I was hoping it would be done soon.

The next day I got up, and still nothing.  But, day 3 was a charm, and low and behold the lobby had started to take shape, and then the next day the rest of the resort was in full holiday mode!

Here are a few photos of the lobby area and trees.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment