Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

One of my favorite songs from a Disney film! " Little Wonders"







This song has a great deal of meaning for me. This is a song from one of the more recent Disney films called Meet the Robinsons.  It's a really great movie, and if you have never seen it, try and find it to watch or buy.    "These Small Hours"....really so few in number as you really sit back and put life into perspective.  These small hours with those you love are so few in the grand scheme of things.......  As Paul will be celebrating his 60th birthday next week, I send this to him, in appreciation for all of our small hours. 

I do not own this video.

4 comments:

  1. Great song, we love Meet the Robinsons! Beautiful post, and Happy Birthday to Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure each small hour. Happy Birthday to Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam!! I know that means a great deal coming from you! I will give Paul your birthday wishes!!

      Delete