Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 7, 2013

My 25 Favorite Disney Things #20, and #19

We have to double up again today on naming my next favorite Disney things at WDW.  So, here we go with #20.
Coming in this spot is the Port Orleans French Quarter Resort.  My reasons for putting this on my very short list of favorite is the ambiance, the food, and the size.  Ambiance you say?  Well, the whole feeling of the "big easy" and the sounds of New Orleans jazz all over the place....well, there you have it.

The quaint walkways around the buildings at the resort are so relaxing for an evening stroll.
The food.....well, the Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Food Court is in my humble opinion one of the best food courts on property. The beignets are to die for! 

It's been years since I have stayed here, but I definitely want to again on our next trip.

Now on to #19 Is the restaurant Tokyo Dining.  As many of you know, I am addicted to sushi, and this location has some of the best sushi (again, in my humble opinion) on property.  The restaurant is located in the Japan pavilion inside Mitsukoshi where you have two dining options.  There is Teppan Edo, and also Tokyo Dining. 
We not only love the food, but also the atmosphere, the staff (even though they are a little hard to understand with their heavy Japanese accents) but it all makes it seem so authentic.

 When we dined here in 2010, we were on our honeymoon and they knew it.  They made us little origami swans, and a little sign that said Happy Honeymoon, and they came over to sing to us in Japanese.  It was all a real thrill.

Join me tomorrow as you find out what #18 is on my list.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment