Total Pageviews

Friday, January 23, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY!

 My first experience for dinner at BE OUR GUEST restaurant in Magic Kingdom was on May 1, 2013. It seems so long ago now, but you can't forget that experience.  It has beautiful atmosphere, the service is great, and the food was delicious.  




 My dinner consisted of the following:

Sautéed Shrimp and Scallops

with Seasonal Vegetables and Mushrooms served in Puff Pastry with a Creamy Lobster Sauce
 
$26.99

And, of course I had to have a glass of wine!



 The Grey Stuff, it really was delicious, and I didn't even have to ask the dishes!

 This dessert is no longer on the menu, but it was mango, and absolutely wonderful!

 Some of the other choices from the dessert cart!



 After my dining experience was over, I even got my picture taken with the Beast himself!  

4 comments:

  1. I like it there, too.
    I agree with beautiful setting, great service, delicious food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it! Lunch is also an awesome experience!

      Delete
  2. We're eating dinner there in March. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! I dined in the Grand Ballroom....but the library and West Wing are awesome too. I had lunch in the library once, and then last fall I had lunch in the ballroom....and sat at "My table" again. Was fun to sit in the same exact spot I did on my first visit!

      Delete