Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My 25 Favorite Disney Things #2

WOW!  Christmas Eve, and we are down to my #2 so, without further delay.....................

My #2 pick is:

Disney's Wilderness Lodge!!

 

Yes!  My all time favorite resort to stay and, and absolutely have to take a trek over there if we are not staying there.  Even just to walk around, it's so beautiful and peaceful there.  It will be our resort of choice on our next visit to Walt Disney World.





This is what Disney has to say about this beautiful resort:
 
Escape to the rustic majesty of America’s Great Northwest. Inspired by turn-of-the-century National Park lodges, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge celebrates American craftsmanship and honors the beauty of the untamed wilderness. Soak in the splendor of the great outdoors, from nature trails through pine forests to rocking chairs that overlook a murmuring creek. Inside, discover towering totem poles, headdresses and more, and sink into a plush leather armchair in front of the roaring fireplace. 


Join me again tomorrow, or when you have a few minutes to find out my #1 pick of my 25 favorite things to do at Walt Disney World!!
Until then, Merry Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment