Total Pageviews

Monday, December 9, 2013

My 25 Favorite Disney Things #17

Today we reveal #17 on my list of my 25 favorite things at Walt Disney World.  I have another attraction on my list, and it was really tough to pick some attractions that I love over others to be higher on the list.  Newly re-vamped Test Track is my choice for #17.  After eight long months of renovations, Test Track 2.0 officially re-opened at Epcot on Dec. 6, 2012, just a year ago this past week.
I totally loved the old Test Track, and I know some Disney "purists" don't care for the new one, but I absolutely love it!  As a matter of fact, I went 3 times on my trip in May.


The new Test Track is presented by Chevrolet.You get to design a virtual concept car and then go for a high-octane spin at this attraction that is a real adrenalin rush.

You will discover how your custom concept vehicle performs thanks to easy-to-read visual charts as you rev through rough terrain and surprise obstacles along the winding Test Track circuit. Fly through straight-aways, maneuver switchbacks through inclement weather, hug curves banked at 50-degree angles and scale hills that are up to 3-stories high!
At almost a mile long, with peak speeds of 65 mph, Test Track Presented by Chevrolet is a thrilling ride you’ll want to take again and again!





Check out the link below to have a virtual experience on Test Track !
 http://youtu.be/51C3qwQcOKo

No comments:

Post a Comment