Total Pageviews

Friday, December 20, 2013

My 25 Favorite Disney Things #6

We have another tie today!!  There was no way I could choose one of these three things over the other, as I love them equally as well, and cannot go to Walt Disney World and not have each one, at least once! 

So, we have a three way tie for my #6 pick......Dole Whip, Mickey Ice Cream Bar and Rice Krispie Treats!

Yes, indeed.....I love to snack when I am on property!  All three are yummy! 

I hope the pictures below do not make you too hungry!!




Paul showing off his delicious Dole Whip!



Always bite off the ear first! 



 I have the Mickey shaped treat pictured here, however.........my favorite of them all are the Rice Krispie squares at Wilderness Lodge!!  They are thick, and huge, and very yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment