Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

MEMORABLE MONDAY!

Hi, and good Monday to you!  It's time once again to feature one of our members with pictures and stories from a very memorable trip to a Disney park or cruise.  Today we feature Darlene Mikolajczyk!  Darlene sent me this story:


We are the Mikolajczyk family.  My name is Darlene, my husband Mark, my oldest son Andrew 22 years, middle son Kyle 12 years and youngest son Colton 8 years. We are from Mahwah, NJ. In 2008 we became  Disney Vacation Club members and we just love visiting Disney World. We go on a Disney cruise every year and spend two weeks at Disney World for Christmas. That is my favorite time of the year to go. Disney is extra magical for the holidays. I have some photos of my family at Christmas in Disney.  Sometimes we go with my friends from Colorado who have 3 boys around my younger boys ages. Visiting Santa and all the Disney characters in our Disney resort is extra special. We bring a small Christmas tree, stockings and some Christmas decorations for our room. On Christmas morning we go to Mass at the Contemporary resort and eat dinner at the California Grill. My boys have such precious memories that they will never forget at Disney.

   Thank you to Darlene for sharing these great photos!!  It's always nice to see those great smiley faces at Disney!!


If you are interested in sharing a short story and some fun pictures with us, please send them to Disneynut1958@gmail.com.

See you all next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment