Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

MEMORABLE MONDAY!


Hello all, and welcome one again to our weekly feature, "Memorable Monday."  This week we have a wonderful submission from our member DeeAnn Diacznsky.  Her story, and her two pictures are this:
 
Hello All!  I’m DeeAnn Diaczynsky.  My memorable moments are from my first trip as an adult in 2007.  My husband and I took our son and my niece with us.  We rode the Amtrak Auto Train from Lorton, VA to Sanford, FL.  It was an interesting mode of transportation.  The best thing about this trip was seeing the smiles on the kids’ faces.  I was so overwhelmed with the theming of the resorts as I had never stayed “on property” before.  We made sure to visit as much of WDW as we could since we didn’t know if we’d ever be back.  Famous last thoughts!  We’ve been fortunate enough to return every year since!



DeeAnn, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures and story with us this week!!   I always love hearing about great Disney experiences!!

Come back again next week, when we will feature another member and their great photos and wonderful story about there "Memorable" Disney visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment