Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2012

MEMORABLE MONDAYS!

As we have done for the past several weeks now, we are posting a picture and a brief story about one of our readers and a very memorable trip to a Disney park location. This week, the feature person is yours truly! The pictures I have submitted are from 2 trips to Walt Disney World. My first trip, back in 1976 as a senior in high school, and then my last trip which was in 2010. The first picture is of one of my very favorite Disney characters, Winnie the Pooh. Now, keeping in mind, that this was Pooh, 36 years ago. It is amazing to see the transformation of this loveable bear over the years. The next picture is of Pooh Bear, myself and our pal Tigger. Look at the change in Pooh! No hunny pot on the head anymore, and much taller. Can you tell we are all having fun here? This is one of my very favorite and memorable pictures! Want to submit a photo and an short story to share with our readers about a memorable Disney trip you had? Please submit your picture and a brief story to: Disneynut1958@gmail.com. Come back next week when a new Memorable Monday will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment