Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22, 2021

FOODIE FRIDAY!! My Actual Birthday!

This week on FOODIE FRIDAY we are talking about the actual day of my birthday (3/3), my day at Hollywood Studios, and my dinner at Disney Springs.  

My day started out early as I had to get up and attempt at getting a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance!  Since I had two failed attempts on my trip in December, I was hoping the birthday fairy was going to give me some Disney Magic this time and give me some assistance in getting a group!  

Well, yes indeed she was very kind, and I got boarding group 29 that day!  Yeah me! 





I met up with my friend Holly and her family and we had a great time together.  




Holly and I had a birthday cocktail reservation at Oga's Cantina, and we had a great table right near DJ Rex!  
We had another friend come and meet up with us, and it was Scott's birthday as well!



I had a non-menu item that the server told me about, and hey, since it was still in the AM, I thought this was a great idea.  It is Batuu's version of a Bloody Mary.  The Bloody Rancor!  They put a little extra Worcestershire Sauce in it to make it more of a brown color.







That was only 11:30am so we had one cocktail, and then it was time for something for lunch.  Holly and her family had a reservation a little later at Sci-Di, and I really wanted to do a mobile order at Woody's Lunchbox in Toy Story Land, but there was nothing available so I had to go with option 2.  I got a mobile order placed for ABC Commissary, and it was actually really good.  
I had the grilled chicken sandwich and a bottle of water.  The nice lady behind the counter who gave me my food even gave me a birthday cupcake!


After my lunch, I met back up with my friend Holly and her family and we hung out until it was time for their lunch, and then we met back up a bit later.  We headed to see Muppet Vision 3D and then went to Tower of Terror.  We then said our goodbyes as I was heading back to my resort to change for dinner.

I had a reservation at The Boathouse for my birthday dinner.  
I really love this place, and my food was great, as usual.  This was my third time dining here.
I had a glass of Rose'



I picked five different oysters on the half shell to try, and they were all delicious!! 


I had clam strips as my main entree


And, of course, they brought me a birthday cupcake.  I was so full I took a bite or two just to taste it.  


After dinner I was so tired I headed back to my resort and wanted to get a decent night's sleep as I would have a full day at EPCOT in the morning.

Well, that's it for my birthday!  Thanks for joining me once again.  
Next week we will talk about my dinner at San Angel Inn!
See ya real soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment