Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2021

FOODIE FRIDAY!

Here are all the different things I had to eat at the Flower & Garden festival this year. Of course, there were so many things I wanted to try, but it would have just been too much food!! I wish I had been on my trip a bit longer as I would have gone back a second day. The first thing I tasted was from the NORTHERN BLOOM which was the booth at the Sanada pavilion. I had the Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Applewood Smoked Bacon. This was totally delicious!! I also had a very tasty Blackberry Fruit beer from Collective Arts Brewing.
Next I tried the Popsicle Trio from the REFRESHMENT PORT. These were so tasty and refreshing on a warm day! The three flavors were Honeydew, Raspberry Mint, and Coconut Lime. I loved them all!
Next came the France pavilion and a stop at FLUER DE LYS for the Conard Confit a l'Orange aux Gnocchi a la Parisenne, which in english is Braised Duck Confit a l'Orange with Parisian Gnocchi. This was also delicious! I love duck and whenever I have the opportunity to get it, I get it! I also had a glass of VeRy Raspberry which was Rose' Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavors. Very light and refreshing to go with a little heavier food choice. It was a perfect pairing.
Last but not least, came a stop at the Italy pavilion booth which was the PRIMAVERA KITCHEN. Here I went with dessert and had the Traditional Sicilian Cannoli. This was Crisp Pstry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Orange. It was a great way to complete a walk in World Showcase.
For a beverage over at JOY OF TEA, of course I had to have my traditional Tipsy Ducks in Love! It's become a tradition for me. When in World Showcase, it's a must!!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my selections as much as I enjoyed trying them. Next Friday, I will start talking about each table service meal I had on my last trip. Until then, have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It was, and fun to try!! Next Friday look for the beginning of my coverage of each table service meal I had on my last trip!

    ReplyDelete