Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 29, 2021

FOODIE FRIDAY! My Experience at San Angel Inn Restaurante


Friday, March 4, 2021, was my day at Epcot.  I have already covered the items I tried and reviewed from the Flower & Garden Festival booths, but I did not get to my dinner that evening. 
I had dinner with a friend at San Angel Inn for the very first time.  
I had heard mixed reviews on it, but I was very happy I went and was very pleased with the food.

We did not get seated right at the water, but we were pretty close.  Honestly, there is not really a bad seat in the place, unless you are put in the over-flow area by the bathrooms.  I don't think they use those all the time.




I started out with a cocktail!   This was the 
Black Magic - Created by Neil Patrick Harris. It contains Montelobos Mezcal, Blackberry Puree, Black Currant Liqueur, Lime, and Mint; Served Frozen.
At the time of writing, this drink is no longer on the menu at the restaurant.



My entree was the Tacos de Ribeye.  This was not what I expected, but it was still very good.  I guess I was expecting thin slices of Ribeye since that is what the menu says.  It was more of a chopped consistency.  Still tasty, just different.



Please join me again next week as we talk about my meal at Tiffins in Animal Kingdom!  You know it's one of my favorites!
See Ya Real Soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment