Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 11, 2021

FORKY TAKES A TRIP!

 Last March (2020) just before the COVID shutdown, Paul and I took a trip to Walt Disney World to celebrate my birthday physically on Disney property for the very first time.  Shocked?  I'm sure you are, but it's true.  

To do something fun and different, we brought along a guest on that trip.  I was not posting here on my blog too much because my old computer was not working with BLOGGER very well, so here are the photos of "Forky's adventures on that trip. Enjoy!


 Forky takes his first flight!

Forky likes the Magical Express


Forky enjoys Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar!

Forky Meets Ethan for a selfie!


Forky tries some good wine!


Forky and Keionna have a bonding moment at 
Wine Bar George!


Forky is ready for bed! 


Forky goes on an early morning tour!

Time for lunch at Kona Cafe!

oOOhh!!  Forky likes the Monorail!

Time for an afternoon cocktail

loving the Enchanted Rose!

A ride back on the bus.


Forky loved the attractions in the Land pavilion!

Am I good right here? 

Forky enjoys some Disney shorts!

Yes, Kris's favorite drink at Epcot is now being enjoyed by Forky as well!

Forky finds family at Raglan Road!  
He never knew he was Irish!

In line at Hollywood Studios at 6am!

 Breakfast!

Yes, I said I was trash!  This is where I belong!
No Forky NO!

Nourishment!

Hanging out with Gertie!


Time for some fun cocktails at Oga's!  



Birthday dinner for Kris at 50's Prime Time Cafe!



 Having fun at Animal Kingdom!


Forky does not like packing....

or goodbyes. Especially on the Tragical Express!


Forky and I hope you enjoyed his journey through Walt Disney World!!  It was fun to look back at this!













































3 comments: