Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2020

THROWBACK THURSDAY! Looking Back...to October 2012, and Something I Miss!

Wow....2012 really doesn't seem that long ago, does it?  Maybe it's because I'm getting older that time is going my so quickly.  When all I wanted was to turn 21, my Mom said, "don't wish your life away.  It will go fast enough as it is."  Truer words have never been spoken.  
Four years to the day after these photos were taken, the Main Street Electrical Parade would be gone from Walt Disney World forever on October 9, 2016. It would  head back to Disneyland after that.  
Walt Disney World is in such dire need of a night time parade again.  I wish they would either bring back MSEP, or Spectro Magic could make a triumphant return!  That would make me really happy!!  
I know these are not the greatest photos as I was using an insta-matic camera back in 2012, but they are not too bad. 
Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment