Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Do You Wanna Build a ........DROID?? I Did!!

You thought I was going to say SNOWMAN!  Come on....admit it!

Nope, I did not build a snowman in Walt Disney World, but I did build a Droid in Galaxy's Edge!

Like building the Light Saber, this was a really fun experience.  It was a bit loud and chaotic, (nothing like the light saber experience at all!) but still really fun.

You check in at Droid Depot (advanced reservations are highly recommended) and then they tell you to go over to the conveyor belt to pick out your parts for the style you chose to build.
After speaking with some people who had already done this experience, they told me that the BB8 style although cute was a bit hard to control compared to the R2 style which I eventually chose.  I might do the other on a future trip as I would love to have both!
As in the Light Saber building, you can take a friend with you to watch or take pictures.
Thanks to my very good friend Beatrice, these are the shots she got while I was busy as a builder!













                                                      SO cute!!  I love him!  (Yes, it's a he!)


                                                    R2 is ready to be activated!!





No comments:

Post a Comment