Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HEY EVERYONE! BiG NeWs!! I'm a New Co-Host on a Podcast!

Hi everyone!  New Year..........new me!

 I am very flattered to have been asked to take a position on a great podcast all about my favorite subject, DISNEY!

No photo description available.

This is the Grand Circle Tour podcast and I hope you can all tune in weekly as we explore topics that are all Disney related.  We will be covering Disney news, Disney movies, Disney+  Disney parks, Disney FOOD (one of my favorite things to talk about!) and more!

Here is the link to the first episode that I am on, but please go back and listen to some older episodes as well!!
https://gctpodcast.libsyn.com/adventure-94-happy-new-year?fbclid=IwAR1UQiO0RsTV8fvzAfU1vXHjnpRxyIsUYmtBR9nrntG_m449rDyDeKRqIW8

Also, please check out our merchandise shop on TeePublic!
https://www.teepublic.com/user/grandcircletour?utm_source=designer&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=-nVLfKFobY0

Hope to see you all the on tour!!
Thanks ever so much!  Kris.


No comments:

Post a Comment