Total Pageviews

Friday, January 3, 2020

FOODIE FRIDAY! Different Meals from My Day at Hollywood Studios!

Hey all, and welcome back to FOODIE FRIDAY!  Our first post about food in 2020!  This one is all at the same park, but kind of all over the place when it comes to types of food.
Disney's Hollywood Studios was my destination for the day.
I started out the morning in Toy Story Land and went to Woody's Lunch Box for something light.  I had the special Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart and and orange juice.  I love to try the different tarts when they change out, and this was is still being offered at the time of publishing.  I love Nutella, and this is basically what is inside this one.



Later on I was hungry for some lunch so I had some basic stuff at AMC Commissary.
I had the ever regular Chicken Tenders and fries.  I gotta say for your average chicken tenders, these were actually really good.  Very hot, very moist and tasted good.


I tore one open not only to let it cool off, but also to show you that is was moist and not dried out in the least.  I would get these here again if I didn't have a taste for something else.

My friend Darlene was with me later in the day as I had a reservation at Savi's Workshop to build a light saber! We had a reservation at Oga's Cantina so we had a cocktail and some fun.  I really love going  into Oga's because of the atmosphere and the fun libations they make!  I had the Fuzzy TaunTaun.  The fuzzy top of this cocktail makes your tongue numb for a little while, but it's really good! 


Lastly, we had the Endorian Chicken Wrap at Ronto Roasters in Galaxy's Edge. This  was very tasty, and I would for sure get this again.  It was not filling and we both really enjoyed this.


Check out the My Disney Experience app to see all the menus for the above locations!  Check back in again next week when we take a look at another location I dined at in November!  We will be looking at Toledo Tapas-Steak and Seafood in the Grand Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort!

No comments:

Post a Comment