Total Pageviews

Monday, July 21, 2014

Memorable Monday-My Experience at Cinderella's Royal Table

This week on Memorable Monday, we travel back to the not-to-distant past of May in 2013 and my first experience at Cinderella's Royal Table.  I had clients who have dined there, friends who have gone and always spoke so highly of this location. On my "solo" trip to do "all things girly," this was one of the tops on my list!

I got to the park a little early, as I wanted to get early admittance so I could get some great pictures without a lot of people around.  I got some!!!  It was so nice being able to get pictures down Main Street with only a few people here and there. 
 I had a nice man who offered my take my picture with the Roy and Minnie bench statue.  I don't normally like to bother anyone, but he was alone and we started talking and he said "would you like your picture here since it's so nice and sunny today?"  I said, SURE!











I wandered around for about 40 minutes as my reservation was at 9am, but I got there at 8.  I encountered some interesting characters (CM's) starting their day.  I even went into the bathrooms over between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace, and took a picture inside as I thought it was so "pretty."  One does not get the opportunity to see an empty ladies room at Magic Kingdom, ever! 




When you first arrive and check in, the first thing to get to do is get your picture taken with Cinderella!  How awesome! 

I went for breakfast on this visit, and it was delicious.




Climbing up the stairs to my dining area made me think about Walt Disney.......and his thoughts about this building.  Even though he never got to set foot in it, I really felt like he was there.


Princess after Princess stopped by my table!  It was so fun, and I am so glad I was able to experience this!



 My favorite Princess is Ariel, but I think my favorite picture taken was the one with Aurora (above.)
I am so happy that I took the time to enjoy this!  It made me feel like a Princess too.  I can only imagine the joy that "little" girls get from this awesome experience. 

See you next week for another Memorable Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment