Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Top 5 "To-Do's" That We Have Never Done at Walt Disney World

Good evening!  As we continue making our plans for our quickly approaching trip to Walt Disney World, I have come to realize that there are SO many things I/we have never done there.  That being said, I have made the decision to divide this feature by parks, and "other" as the list is pretty vast.  To me, this is hard to fathom since we have done as many things over my years of traveling to Walt Disney World.
 I feel I can't count the new updated Dumbo, and Storybook Circus or TheBarnstormer since they are new, even though I cannot wait to ride those attractions!!
So here we go!

#5 -  Magic Carpets of Aladdin
We have never been on this attraction in Adventureland.  Do I hear a "gasp?"  Well, it's true.  The "Carpets" have always seemed a bit too much like Dumbo to me, so I have always taken a pass on it.  Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean have always been more my kinda thing.  Gonna ride a magic carpet on this next trip though!!



#4 -  Have a Nutella Waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Since these are new to Sleepy Hollow since our last trip in 2010, I can't really feel super bad about never tasting one.  I really do look forward  to tasting this delectable treat and have it for breakfast, or a late afternoon snack!


#3 - Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Yup!  Your see it correctly.  I have never been to this attraction.  I love Sully and Mike, as Monsters, Inc. is one of my favorite Disney/Pixar films.  I can't wait to be in the middle of 400 other people all laughing at the same corny jokes and silly slapstick as we are!







#2 - Mickey's Philharmagic

GASP!  I do hear you!!  No, I have never been to this attraction either.  My favorites in Fantasyland have always jumped out, and prevented me from venturing over to Philharmagic.  Sadly, now that Snow White's Scary Adventure is a thing of the past, it will give me more time to see other things.  I really look forward to the 3-D special effects in this animated film.  I can't wait to see this 150 ft. wide screen!  Putting this into perspective,  that is almost as big as the lot our house sits on!  Amazing!





#1 - Liberty Belle Riverboat

Yes, once again it's true!  I have not, (since my first trip in 1976 and all those after), EVER been on this!!  What's wrong me me you ask?  Not a thing.  Only thing I can say it when I was younger, I thought it looked boring.  The 17 minutes ride would have seemed endless to me, when I could be doing so many more things like going on Haunted Mansion 3 times!  Well, now that I have matured (just a bit), I think this will be a lovely way to spend 17 minutes of my life. 



So, there you have them.  My top 5 "to-do's" at Magic Kingdom.  Join us next week as we will reveal my choices from EPCOT.   See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment