Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2012

MEMORABLE MONDAY!

Hello folks!  Another week has passed, and it's time for another installment of MEMORABLE MONDAY!
This is a segment where we feature a member of this blog covering a memorable trip to a Disney park, or other Disney destination.  This week, it's my turn once again. 




The photos are from our last trip to Walt Disney World, which was our belated Honeymoon trip.  We had a blast, just the 2 of us!  The pictures I have placed for today, are my favorites from Animal Kingdom.  It was a first visit to Animal Kingdom for both of us, and we absolutely loved it!!


These first two pictures are from Camp Minnie Mickey.  Miss Bunny and Thumper are so adorable!!  And, of course the main mouse in his camping gear!
Mickey is so cute!!









The next  picture is my favorite picture from the entire day!  Two of my very favorite characters of all time!!  Can you tell I am happy here????




The next picture is very funny to us.  My husband swears that "Liver Lips" was hitting on me, and this is the facial expression he got after he found out I was a married woman!  ;-)  Let's make no mistake here though..... Liver Lips is on the right side of the picture!  



The next picture is Paul and I with one of his favorite characters!  He just loves saying the name Rafiki for some reason.  Besides, The Lion King is one of his favorite Movies!



The next picture was one of my favorites also.  I had been to Walt Disney World many times up to this point, but the elusive Jiminy Crickett was never in any of my pictures because he was just so hard to find.  I received a tip from a friend and they told me where we would find him.  Who would have guessed that Jiminy would have been at Rafiki's Planet Watch!!  So, my quest was complete!  We found him, and I was thrilled!


Our next picture that I am sharing is Paul in front of Aladar.  I love the movie Dinosaur, and this was a great photo op!  We really had a blast at the DINOSAUR! attraction as well!!


The very last picture I have, is not of us,  but it IS our very favorite thing we DID at Animal Kingdom!  EXPEDITION EVEREST is the best ride/roller coaster I have ever been on !  It's not all that wild and crazy (well...just a little!), but it was just so much fun!!  Now, of course for those of you who know me well, are aware that my very favorite attraction will ALWAYS be Pirates of the Caribbean, but this one comes in a VERY close second!!  We cannot wait to ride on this attraction at Animal Kingdom in just a few short months!!


Well, there you have our very special visit to Disney's Animal Kingdom.  I have to many picture from that day, but wanted to share some of my favorites with you. 
If you are interested in sharing some of YOUR memorable pictures and a story that goes along with them, please submit them to me as an attachment in an e-mail and send them to Disneynut1958@gmail.com.  Please put in the subject line "MEMORABLE MONDAY".    Thanks, and see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. That is really neat that you got to meet so many characters there! Yes, Thumper and Miss Bunny ARE cute. I'm glad you saw your beloved Pooh and Tigger. Rafiki Is fun to say, Paul...I'm glad you enjoyed that part. You saw JIMINY? How kewl is that? I see how Liver Lips aquired his name. LOL
    I was wondering how you would do on that ride. Being a fellow motion sickness victim, I'm glad that this ride was fun for you. I'll have to try it some day! Very, very nice blog, Kris. It made me happy to read. :)

    ReplyDelete