Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 1, 2014

My appearance on the Special Mouse Podcast



This past week, I was a guest on the Special Mouse Podcast.  For those who don't know what Special Mouse is, it is a page, and podcast done by an RN named Kathy Kelly.  She dedicates the page and podcast for those who are doing Disney travel with special needs.  It really is a wonderful page, and those who care for others with special needs, or are special needs themselves can gain a great deal of information from her site.
Kathy asked me to be on the show to discuss Paul's condition after his cancer and surgery.  There are many people who don't know if they can handle going on trips to Disney parks with certain medical conditions.  I hope that in some small way, the information that was shared on this particular podcast can help someone with this type of situation.

 Even though Paul did well, the views  expressed on this podcast are not meant to be a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your personal physician or health care provider before undertaking any type of travel or new activity. 
Besides Paul's issues, we had to deal with my fear of height on the Wild Africa Trek.  I set that as a challenge to myself, and conquered my fears!  
 
I hope you enjoy listening to the show, and if you have any question or comments, please leave them in the space below.

 http://specialmouse.com/disney-cancer-surgery-wild-celebration-036/



The link for the Special Mouse:  http://specialmouse.com/ 
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/SpecialMousePodcast


1 comment:

  1. It was such a pleasure talking with you, Kris. Thanks again for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete