Total Pageviews

Friday, June 13, 2014

Foodie Friday!

As we have been posting the last several weeks on Friday, we continue today with the newest edition of FOODIE FRIDAY!

The items below are from the Be Our Guest Restaurant lunch menu. 

I had the first item pictured which was:
Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich*
Served warm on a Baguette with Horseradish Sour Cream and Pommes Frites. 
 *This item may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
$12.49
 
 
 
and my friend  Amy had:

Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin Style)
Eight Hour Slow-cooked Pork with Mushrooms, Onions, Carrots and Bacon served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans Jardiniere.
$12.99
 
 
 
 
 
and for dessert we shared:

Chocolate Cream Puff
Chocolate Cream Puff filled with Chocolate Mousse topped with Whipped Cream.
$4.19
 Since I was on the dining plan, I got dessert included with my lunch.  I knew I would never eat the entire thing, so Amy and I shared!  :-)
 
 
Everything was delicious!!  Such a beautiful place to eat, for lunch or dinner.  No reservations are required for lunch, but there can be a long wait to get in.  Try going as early as possible for lunch to get in line.  We waited about 40 minutes, which is probably on the short side.  I have heard of people waiting for 2 hours.  I would not do that.  Like I said, go more like 11am and get in line.  Your wait time should not be that long.  
Dinner is another story all together.  I booked for just myself 180 days out, and was lucky to get a reservation on my night of arrival May 1, 2013.  It's possible you can always try a walk-up when the dinner hour starts, as I know people who have done it, but you never know.  I think it's worth a shot if you are there and have no plans for dinner.  There may be a little magic in the air!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment