Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY! My Dinner at Tokyo Dining and my Eat to the Beat Concert Experience with Sugar Ray!

This week we take a look at my experience at Tokyo Dining, and my night at the Eat to the Beast Concert by Sugar Ray!

As I have stated before, I absolutely love Tokyo Dining.  The food, the service and the atmosphere bring me back every visit to Walt Disney World.

This experience was no exception.  My server was absolutely adorable!  Unfortunately, my notes from the evening were lost on my trip back as my luggage was inspected and papers that I had in my checked back were messed with, and some were missing. This is my first experience with Southwest where this happened, and I am extremely disappointed.  Look, I get it.  They have to do random checks on bags, but at least try not to let papers fall out of the bag in the process.

 I know her name started with an M, but at this point, that is the only note I have.  If staff at Tokyo Dining are reading this, please accept my sincere apologies.
This does not take away from the fact that I had another great experience here.

This trip I did not order sushi!  Surprising, I know.  I made the decision to try the tempura instead.  It was delicious!


I ordered the Iced Blood Orange which had Gin, Blood Orange Extract, and Sparkling Water.  It was totally delicious!


This meal  of Lobster and Vegetable Tempura was delicious!


Now for my experience at the show!  During the Epcot Food and Wine Festival there are concerts that happen nightly by different artists during Eat to the Beat Concert Series.  The night I was there, Sugar Ray was playing.  If you remember back in the 90's, Sugar Ray was a really good band, and had some really good songs.  If you don't remember, Google them and it will bring back some memories.  
I really did like them, and really enjoyed seeing and hearing them.  They put on a great non-stop show for the hour or so that they played.  
I had the dining package booked to see the show, so I was in the front row!!


Join me again next week as I talk about my breakfast experience at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge!



No comments:

Post a Comment