Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY!! #4 Food (and/or) Beverage Booth I Want to Try!

Hey gang!  I'm at it again with another stop on my Epcot Food & Wine Festival places I want to try when I am on my trip!  I seriously cannot believe that it is only 25 days until I leave!  


Last week we were in Australia.......well, figuratively anyway.  My next stop has to do with beverages.   The Brewers Collection location sounds really interesting!  
We love beer in this house ( Paul a little more than me,).........but I am starting to appreciate it more and more with all the craft beers around these days.  They are so much better than your typical Budweiser or Miller!  
Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen has been a favorite of mine for a long time...........and then I see Pomegranate Beer on this list!  OH YEAH!!  That's me!!  



Glass full of beer


Brewer’s Collection

Wet your whistle with a glass or flight of Europe’s best brews—from Pilsners to wheat beers.
Beverages:
  • Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
  • Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb
  •  Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer
  • Beer Flight
Thanks for joining me again this week..........next week we will talk about #5 on my list.......
the great white north........CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment