Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY! #3 Food Booth I Want to Try!

Well, here we are at it again this week!  My trip is 30 days from today, and I seriously cannot believe it!  I am getting more excited every day!  I really need to get away from work!  I know some or most of you can relate to that!!

So, here we go with my next stop at the food booths.  Australia is next on my list.
I am anxious to try the Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas, and the Lamington, which is a yellow cake dipped in Chocolate and shredded coconut.  Yumm!!!  I think a wine flight would go nicely with my choices.
Below is the entire menu which will be available at this booth.


Small cakes covered in chocolate and shredded coconut


Australia

Explore an exotic array of food and drink options from the Land Down Under.
Food:
  • Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (GF)
  • Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (GF)
  • Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut (V)
Beverages:
  • Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
  • Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley
  • Franklin Tate Estates Chardonnay, Margaret River
  • Yangarra Shiraz, McLaren Vale
  • Wine Flight

Join me again next week for another installment of FOODIE FRIDAY!!!  Can you guess where I might go next?  HINT: It all has to do with BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment