Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY! #1 Food Booth I Want to Try!

Oh, I am so very excited for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2018!  It's been since 2014 that I had the chance to go the last time.   There are so many food booths that I am looking forward to trying.

I got the idea that for the next 5-6 weeks that I would explore a few here, and talk about the things I want to try.

ACTIVE EATS is the first place on my list.  (We might as well go alphabetical!)

Active Eats

Please your palate with these healthy, action-packed bites for pure taste bud bliss!
Food:
  • Loaded Mac ‘n' Cheese with Nueske's® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions (KA)
  • Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with Warm Lentil Power Salad, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF)
  • Active Eats Energy Bar Bites: a mixture of Chocolate, Nuts, Dried Fruit and Dates (V) (KA)
Beverages:
  • M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Pineapple Coconut Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL
  • L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
  • Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
Select dishes featuring Melissa's Produce.

I really want to try the Energy Bar Bites.  I figure it's really good for me, and will give me energy for the day to wind my way around World Showcase!  I mean, I love all the ingredients, so I gotta go for it.

2 cubes comprised of chocolate, seeds and nuts topped with shredded coconut
  
Beverage wise I am thinking the Chenin Blanc Old Vines wine.  I totally love old vine vintages anyway, so this one, is right up my alley!  

See you next week, for my next choice in food booths to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment