Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

On my....Oh my!  This week the Way Back Machine has taken us to January 31, 2010!  We were staying at the Polynesian.  It was our first time staying there, even though I had been there on a previous visit.  I just remembered how beautiful it was, and when Paul said he wanted to stay at a resort with monorail access, I knew this had to be the place.
Inside the lobby area of the Polynesian is more than beautiful.  Besides my all time favorite resort the Wilderness Lodge, the Polynesian is one of the most relaxing resort on property. 





Enjoy the beautiful pictures, and aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh............relax.

Join us again next week for our next journey in the Way Back Machine.  You never know where we are going to land!


No comments:

Post a Comment