Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

In this weeks journey in the "Way Back Machine," we go back to just this past May.  Just 6 short months ago I was in my favorite place on earth.  6 short months, but it seems so long ago already, as I am still suffering from PDD.......
I am sure you have all suffered from this at one point or another, right?


This last trip was my first solo trip.  My first venture to Walt Disney World alone.  No husband, no kids, but was I really "alone"?  Of course not!  Even though I spent some quality time with me, myself and I,  the fact is,  I was able to meet up with several of my "Disney pals" while I was there. 

Here are some of the memories I have my meeting up with friends!




My meet with Shelley Benhoff, and Amy Petermann!  What a fun evening we had together at Epcot!  This was the first time I was able to meet Shelley!  What a sweetheart she is!









The very next day, I got to be with Amy again, and this was with her daughter, and another pal, Brent Dodge.  We had fun at STAR TOURS day....May the 4th Be With You!


The next day, it was on to Epcot and meeting up with my friend Beatrice Feeney. We had a fun time that day!




Here we are meeting Mulan in China!















also with Belle at Akershur! 












The following day, I had breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table.  Afterwards, I met up with Amy again, and we spent a good part of the day together. 




Amy and I enjoyed lunch together at Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Beasts Castle! 












I hope you enjoyed my memories with friends!  See you again next week for Throwback Thursday!  Ya just never know how far back the Way Back Machine will send us!

No comments:

Post a Comment