Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2020

WOW!! I Got a Custom Kyber Crystal!!

There is a YouTube Channel I watch that is really interesting.  It's SirJames/Gamerfuzion.  Here is the link for you. 
 https://www.youtube.com/user/SirJamesMitchell1990

On one of his shows he was talking about a custom Kyber Crystal from this company called craftedcores.com.  I was so intreagued, that I just had to oder one.  (Yes......I am a 62 year old female STAR WARS geek.  What can I say??






These two photos above and right, are one of my regular Kyber Crystals I got at Walt Disney World.  I have five now, and will be getting more when I get back down in September.  I still want the white and want to try for another red.  













So, now to the custom crystal.  I ordered this based on the review by Sir James.  I am so happy I did!  It's really cool!  The White of the crystal lights up the blade in a bright white , and the sound is amazing!!!  It is fully functional with my Savi's Workshop and my Jedi Holocron and my Sith Holocron. (I told you I was a nerd!)


Here are some photos of my new custom crystal in action.
Elemental Nature CrystalThis is the photo from craftedcore.com's site.






The color here is totally different from my blue crystal from Disney.  The sounds are also different.  I had some video, but for some reason they will not convert to use on here.






Chandler was very helpful with communications, and was very quick to respond to an email I had sent him.  Very good to do business with.  Thank you Chandler!

Below is the link to the crystal I purchased.  unfortunately for me, this was the only one still available.  
I hope he will come out with some new versions soon!

https://craftedcores.com/collections/dual-sided-kyber-crystals/products/elemental-crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment