Total Pageviews

Friday, May 29, 2020

FOODIE FRIDAY! Woke Up Nervous Today! Find Out Why!

Oh boy! Walt Disney World is starting is phased openings on July 11, 2020!!  That is such good news for all of us who love our Happy Place!!  With everything they announced for the phasing, they said that all dining reservation were going to be cancelled and would have to be re-made at the 60 day mark!  WHAT??

  • Dining and Experiences: In order to foster physical distancing during this time, upon reopening, our offerings, restaurants and other experiences such as behind-the-scenes tours will be limited in capacity, and other experiences may remain closed. As a result of limited capacity, we have made the difficult decision to cancel all existing dining reservations and experience bookings, including Disney dining plans included in packages. We will reopen dining and experience bookings with more limited numbers closer to when the parks reopen. We will also shift from a 180-day booking window to a 60-day booking window for dining and experience bookings going forward to allow Guests to make their plans closer to their visits.
  • by , Editorial Content Director, Disney Parks

 I dread having to do all of my fabulous reservations all over again!! I just hope I can get the ones that are really important to me when they open back up again.  I will have to be on point at the 60 mark for my trip!  That being said, let's take a look at my plans "for now" and hope for the best!

Breakfast with Chip and Dale at Garden Grill will start out my day.  Who can ask for a more fun way to begin?  

A Round of Fun: Dining at The Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot ...
Photo credit: SparklyEverAfter.com

Garden Grill Breakfast Review | Disney Daily Dime
Photo Credit: Disney Daily Dime

Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot offers an ever-changing view of Living with the Land attraction
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience
A semi-circular booth looking out over the Living with the Land prairie scene
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience
A plate of Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles drizzled with chocolate syrup
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience

Garden Grill in Epcot for an early morning character breakfast ...
Photo Credit: Mummy in the City

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/garden-grill-restaurant/menus/


My dinner plans are at a location I have never dined at before.  I have heard mixed reviews from friends, and read some as well, but I have always wanted to try this place, and since I have not, I'm going to keep my reservation.  (I was seriously considering changing it, but since I can't right now in the MDE system, I will just leave it.)

Entrance and front of San Angel Inn Restaurante at Epcot World Showcase

The setting here is absolutely beautiful, and for that alone, I really want to have dinner here.  

Dimly lit dining area with Mayan pyramid in background

A 17th century-inspired hacienda, lit with lanterns and tables against wall
Photo credit for the above 3 photos: My Disney Experience 
The dinner menu for this location is below. 
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/san-angel-inn-restaurante/menus/dinner/

Please join me again next Friday as we have another adventure on food!

See Ya Real Soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment