Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2020

FOODIE FRIDAY!! 123 Days to Go!!

Hey everyone, and Happy Foodie Friday......and Happy May!  I wish I could say April was a blur, but it went on FOREVER!  Hopefully May will be better for all of us.

Today we start looking at the places that are on my dining plans for my next trip.  Some old favorites, some new favorites, and some I have never been to.  

My next trip is set for September 1st now, so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this goes off without a hitch, and no more virus delays!

I will be staying at the Grand Destino Tower at Coronado Springs for this entire trip.  At least as of right now.  No split stay as I just really want to enjoy this resort the entire time.  


We will start this series out with my arrival day, as I am heading to Disney's Hollywood Studios and my first stop will be Oga's Cantina  for a fun time and a cocktail.  
I totally love the experience here each time I visit because it's different each time based on the other guests who are in there at the same time.  I love the bartenders and listening to Rex playing his tunes really adds to the atmosphere.  
Adults enjoy exotic beverages inside a Star Wars cantina with hoses, tubes and unusual machines
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience
R-3X | Wookieepedia | Fandom
Photo Credit: Wookiefandom

Next, I have a dinner reservation at one of my favorite places to eat.  It's casual, and fun, and they have great food........at least I have always had a great dining experience.  This location is Sci-Fi Dine in Theater.  Yes, I have been there several time in the recent past, but I always enjoy it!  


I love the milkshakes here.........and I will for sure be getting another one!!  
Overhead view of convertible 1950s era car dining booths of Sci-fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant

Front view of rows of 1950s car dining booths with snack bar in the background

A hamburger stuffed with grilled onions, mushrooms, slices of bacon, cheddar cheese and a beef patty
Above three photo credits: My Disney Experience






Well, there you have it!  My plans for day one of my next trip!!  Next week we will look at day 2, and EPCOT!  
See Ya Real Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment