Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2020

FOODIE FRIDAY! What's Coming Up On My Next Trip!

Dateline in the future............September 2020.  Do I still plan on this, or delay my trip even more?  It's such a hard decision to make.  I guess we take one day at a time until we know the official opening dates of Walt Disney World.
My main issue is my Annual Pass. Do I take the refund of  the 6 months remaining on my AP, or do I let it ride with the extension dates?  Do I postpone my trip again from September now, until November or even December? What will resort costs be if I do that?  I'm confused as I know others are as well.
Right now though, let's get into the dining plans I have for my second day of my next trip.

September 2nd, since FOOD & WINE Festival should be in full swing, I am going to lunch it that way.  I'm not always a breakfast person, unless I have a special thing planned (like what comes up later the week I am there).

My dinner plans as of right now are at Tokyo Dining this time.  I love this place,  and have been here several times before.  I love the atmosphere and the service is great.  I also love, love, love the food!!  Sushi is my staple here for the most part, but I have also had the tempura, and it's delicious too.

Tables and chairs in the elegant Japanese-themed dining room at Tokyo Dining
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience
Cloth napkins folded into a flower-like shape, next to a lacquer chopstick rest
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience

From this location, you can watch the EPCOT FOREVER show on World Showcase Lagoon (if it's still going on when I get there of course) or the newer show that is slated to start soon.
Below are a few photos of past sushi selections from past visits we have made to this location.   These are different views of two different plates!  We shared.......and yeah, we were hungry!!




 Here is the link to dinner at Tokyo Dining from My Disney Experience.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/tokyo-dining/menus/dinner/

Next week, we will take a look at day three.  This will be several places.  A character breakfast, a regular favorite for lunch, and a quick service location that takes reservations at dinner!  Until then, have a great week, and See Ya Real Soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment