Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2020

FOODIE FRIDAY! More Dining Plans for our March Trip! Part 3 Epcot!

Hey all!  Here we are again to talk about the next two dining locations we will be having lunch and dinner on our next trip.  Not only is this our Epcot day, but it's also for the day of my birthday!!  This is for Tuesday March 3rd.

The first place is for lunch at the Garden Grill in The Land pavilion.  I first dined here back in November and I totally fell in love with this spot.  It's a character meal, but thankfully, not a buffet.    Not that I want to condemn buffets, but more and more (maybe that's my age talking) but I just want to go, and sit down and not have to get up again until I leave.

Related image

Garden Grill has fabulous character interactions with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.  They come back to you several times after your initial interaction.  This gives you the opportunity to get some extra fun photos.


The way this restaurant is set up in the "round" you don't really see the people who are on either side of you and is very private for the most part.  The restaurant does circulate in the circle and takes you over parts of the Living With the Land attraction.  The turning is so slow, most of the time you don't even know it's happening.  The food is delicious, the service was great, and I can't wait for Paul to experience this with me this time.
Here is the link to my original post after dining at Garden Grill.
https://disneynut1958.blogspot.com/2019/12/foodie-friday-my-first-experience-at.html

The next location we will be dining at is for a later dinner at Takumi- Tei.  I also fell in love with this wonderful dining location when I was there in November as well.  It's not in our budget to spend $300.00 for the two of us for doing the Tasting Menu here, but the items on the regular menu are not as expensive, and you have a really nice choice.  I ordered the duck last time, and it was one of the best things I have ever eaten.  It was beautifully presented.



The service and the atmosphere here is second to none.  If you like Japanese food, you will enjoy this very much.

Here is the link to my first blog post about Takumi- Tei.
https://disneynut1958.blogspot.com/2019/12/foodie-friday-my-takumi-tei-experience.html

Join us again next week when we take a look at two more dining location.  Trattoria al Forno where we will be going for the Bon Voyage character breakfast with Rapunzel,  Flynn Rider,  Ariel and Eric.  Also, our dinner place also at Boardwalk Big River Grill and Brewing Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment