Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION!

I saw a post about this product on The Mainstreet Mouse Facebook page. For my trip coming up I was having a dilemma. I wear a watch (can't live without it) I wear a Fitbit to track steps (yes, I could tell the time on this but in the sun it's very difficult to see) so, wearing a Magic Band is almost a problem.Yes, I can tell time on my phone, but don't have it out all the time.) 

I ordered frobdiproducts.com hoping the product would be helpful. I can't believe the quality here! I was planning on wearing my pin lanyard this trip, so I can hang the holder on that. 

The biggest issue was getting the disk out of my magic band. The screws are so tight and tiny I had to take it to a local jeweler we go to for help. He was finally able to get the screws out for me.
This has a expansion retractable string that is included so getting through entry gates will be really easy! 


I'm very impressed. There are many styles to pick from. I chose the Tree of Life since my band is green.


No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment