Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY!! The Last Food Booths on My List, and Tokyo Dining!

Hey everyone!  Welcome back.  This is my last post for FOODIE FRIDAY before I leave on my next Walt Disney World Adventure this coming Monday!  I can't believe I just said that!!  Monday.  I'm usually really prepared with everything at least two weeks ahead, but not this time.  Craziness has been going on around here with redoing the outside of our house, work has been extremely demanding, my Mom has been ill, (and not doing really well........so if you could spare a prayer it would be appreciated.)

Today I am going to talk about the last of the food booths that I want to try at Food & Wine Festival.  Since there is so much to cover, I am just going to pick 1 item from the rest of the bunch.

I am also doing dinner at Tokyo Dining with an "Eat to the Beat" dinner package so I get good seats for the 8:00pm show for Sugar Ray.  Tokyo Dining is one of my favorite places to eat at WDW because I love the atmosphere and I love the sushi!!
Photo of Tokyo Dining - Orlando, FL, United States

 Photo of Tokyo Dining - Orlando, FL, United States

Photo of Tokyo Dining - Orlando, FL, United States. Giant eel roll, I think Dragon Roll

SIMMERING SIPS MIMOSA BAR
Rows of glasses filled with champagne
Gotta try the Almond Croissant with a Blood Orange Mimosa!  That just sounds like a delicious combo!

THAILAND

Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Stir Fried Vegetables .  No beverage here is on my list.

WINE & DINE STUDIO
Ravioli paired with pumpkin seeds and shaved cheese
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, along with a Rainstorm Silver Lining Pinot Noir Rose.

and, this!
Taste Track
Enter a doughnut lover’s dream—if you can’t choose one, try them all!
 
Food:
  • Croissant Doughnut Tossed in Cinnamon Sugar (KA)
  • Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Marshmallows (KA)
  • Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream (KA)
  • Croissant Doughnut with Sprinkles (KA)
  • Add Chocolate, Hazelnut, White Chocolate Raspberry or Vanilla Bean Gelato for an additional charge.
I can't make up my mind which one to choose!!!!  They all sound delicious, and I LOVE "CRONUTS!"  






Well, that's it!  That's it you say?  I know..........they will have to roll me to the bus that night for sure!!  It's a good thing I will be walking about 10 miles around the place that day!!
Thanks for reading the blog during this series, and I can't wait to report to you on all the food items I get to taste on this adventure!  See Ya Real Soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment