Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY! #5 & #6 FOOD BOOTHS I WANT TO TRY!

Today we head to South America and Canada!  Yeah, I know right?  Two places that cannot be any further apart from each other geographically........... unless you are at Epcot's World Showcase that it.
  The Brazil food booth was next on my list as a possible stop,......... but then I read my friend Lisa DiNoto Glassner's blog page called The Castle Run(link below).  She talked about this food booth and trying everything there that they had to offer.  There is really only one thing that peaks my interest, and that is the Brazilian Seafood Stew!!  I love all things included in this, and it totally looks delicious!

2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Brazil Booth 1
Photo Credit: DIsneyFoodBlog.com

Photo Credit: DisneyFoodBlog.com

Brazil

Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
Food:
  • Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp and White Fish with Coconut-lime Sauce and Steamed Rice
  • Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
  • Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA)
Beverages:
  • M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
  • Casa Valduga Brut Rosé
  • Quinta do Crasto Duoro Red
  • Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Next on my list is the Canada food booth.  Here I plan on getting a little Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup that comes with a pretzel roll.  The LeCellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet also sounds wonderful!

2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Canada Booth
Photo Credit: DisneyFoodBlog.com

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup with Pretzel Roll
Photo Credit: Disney Food Blog.com

Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce
Photo Credit: DisneyFoodBlog.com

For a beverage here, I must try the Moosehead Radler!  I love all the flavors included in this one.......and I love a good Radler!!

Canada

Take your taste buds to the Yukon, with delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
Food:
  • Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
  • Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
Beverages:
  • Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices, New Brunswick
  • Château Des Charmes Equuleus Red Blend, St. David’s Bench
  • Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake
Select dishes featuring Melissa's Produce.



Here is a link to Lisa's Castle Run Review on her blog page.
http://thecastlerun.com/review-of-the-brazil-booth-at-the-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/

Join me again next week when we talk about #7 and 8!  (I gotta double up.....I'm running out of time!!!)
See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment