Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A return visit after the cruise!

Good morning everyone. We have made the important decision to go BACK to Walt Disney World after our cruise! Not only because we don't want to go home....but because Wishes Family Travel is going to have a day training session at WDW and I don't want to miss the opportunity to take part! So, now the question is...where do we stay. I am seriously thinking about Boardwalk. Reason being, Paul (my dear hubby) will be with me, and I think that is the kind of place that could keep him occupied for hours while I am in training. I am also thinking about reserving a spot for him to the the Richard Petty Driving Experience. Would be a surprise for him, just not sure if my wallet can handle that too! Will update in the next few days on my decision. Have a magical day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment