Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ok...the narrow down!

Ok gang.....here we are. Narrowing the choices down to the following: Was thinking about Boardwalk, however...after talking to the Disney reservations person I was on the phone with, she said there are A LOT of kids at that resort. EEEEEhhhhhhhhhhh..........not happinin! Not that I have anything against kids, I don't! BUT, when you are just traveling with your dear hubby...and he has never had kids you don't want to go searching them out....or putting yourself in a position that you have to deal with them anymore than you will in the parks on a daily basis. So, that being said, I have narrowing things down to Animal Kingdom or Wilderness Lodge (my all time fav!) or spending a bit less $$, Coronado Springs. Will make the decision in the next few days! Til them......have a magical week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment