Total Pageviews

Monday, August 9, 2021

JUNGLE CRUISE Review (No Spoilers)

 Hey all!  I just got home from seeing Jungle Cruise, and I have to say I really enjoyed it, and I got to see it for free......which was really cool too!

I had gone to dinner with a friend at Applebee's the other night, and they had a promo going for a free ticket (or tickets) depending on how much you spent.  For every $25 purchase and taking a photo of your receipt and submitting it, you got one ticket.  If you spend $50 you get two.  

So, I sent in the photo of the itemized receipt, and it was accepted.  They sent me the code and I went from there to get my free tickets from FANDANGO.

   


Let's get to the film.  Without spoiling anything, (because I know so many have not seen it as of yet) it was full of adventure, stunts, explosions, crazy scary creatures, and corny jokes!!  

I really loved Emily Blunt in this.  After finding out she did her own stunts, it made me appreciate her performance even more.  

Dwayne Johnson was, well.........what you would expect from him.  Crazy stunts, funny jokes, and a great smile.  

The actor (Jack Whitehall) who played Lily's (Emily Blunt's character) brother was really good as well. 

One of my favorite actors, Paul Giamatti plays Nilo Nemolato, the harbormaster who pretty much owns everything on the water.  His part was not big, but it added a great touch, and he played the part so very well.

Other than it was great, and you need to see it, I am saying no more!  I don't want to spoil it.  

IF you have seen the film, let me know your thoughts in the comments below.  










No comments:

Post a Comment